Gi Group are currently recruiting for Vehicle Painters and Preppers in Avonmouth.
You will be part of an exciting new project in Bristol with a great opportunity to join an expending company.
Pay:£14.50-£17.00 per hour
Hours: Monday to Friday - day shift (exact hours to be confirmed)
You will be assisting in the daily production of the Body Shop department in order to achieve production figures, and produce high quality vehicles in line with Customer standards.
Your duties will include:
* To carry out all repairs in line with approved methods to restore the vehicle to its original condition
* To carry out all warranty repairs in line with manufacturer standards
* To ascertain job requirements from the job card/estimate and record all time taken against the repair
* To ensure that all documentation is accurately completed and that all Company procedures are followed
* To leave all the repair(s) up to the Company standard ready for final quality control up to and including stripping/refitting, panel repair, masking, priming, painting and oven rectification
* Plan and manage time effectively to ensure all tasks are achieved to deadline, achieving efficiency
* To assist with general workshop loading as and when required
* To notify your supervisor when previous damage is discovered that could affect the quality or cots of the repair
* Ensure all employment, environmental, Health & Safety, PPE and other policies are strictly adhered to, operating within the law at all times
* To ensure that jobs are completed in line with Company standards and accurately
* Develop and maintain professional and positive working relationships with colleagues
* The ability to achieve high volume on demand to meet our client's KPI's
* The ability to work to the high standards set by our customers
* Excellent attention to detail
If you would like to apply or if you would like more information, please contact Kate on 01174569777; alternatively, apply within
|Full-time||14.50-17.00 GBP Per hour (Brutto)|
Created 1 month ago
Gi Group is one of the world’s leading companies that provide the best services for the development of the labour market.
Thanks to our direct presence and strategic partnerships in the UK and in more than 40 countries across Europe, APAC, the Americas and Africa, we can guarantee efficiency and quick response.
Able to assist all clients and candidates, Gi Group has developed strong expertise in large and multinational organisations, for which it has implemented global solutions through specialist divisions and dedicated local and international teams.
Ranked globally as one of the largest staffing firms by Staffing Industry Analysts, the Group is also a global corporate member of the World Employment Confederation (formerly CIETT).
Large size business
Looking for vacancies in United Kingdom? Click Learn more to see 9164+ more vacancies.