Do you want to work in the construction industry in the Netherlands? Do you want to increase your professional experience and make some good money? Then you are at the right address with Haldu Groep!
Haldu Groep is always looking for experienced and motivated plaster boarders! Do you know how to set out metal frame constructions? Can you measure and cut plaster boards? Do you work meticulously? Then we are looking for you!
What do we ask of you?
- professional experience;
- a valid VCA certificate, or the willingness to follow the right course;
- a valid driver’s license B and your own car;
- flexibility because of the possibility of changing working hours or location;
- you speak English or German and preferrably Dutch.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- setting out metal constructions;
- measuring and cutting plasterboards to the right sizes and angles;
- placing isolation;
- fixing the plasterboard panels to metal frames (walls and ceilings)
What do we offer you?
- punctual, weekly payments;
- a personal coach in our office who is always at your disposal;
- good housing, which we pay for you;
- health insurance;
- 24 paid holiday days and 8% holiday bonus per year;
- professional power tools from Hilti.
|Full-time||1900.00-2300.00 EUR Per month (Brutto)|
Salary depends on education and experience
Working days in Dutch construction are usually form 7.00 - 16.00.
Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, United Kingdom
Created 23 days ago
Human Resources and Personnel
Medium size business
Looking for vacancies in Netherlands? Click Learn more to see 50648+ more vacancies.