Do you want to work in the construction industry in the Netherlands? Do you want to increase your professional experience and make some good money? Then you are at the right address with Haldu Groep!
We are always looking for motivated carpenters! Do you know how to read technical drawings and check the accompanying dimensions? And what about placing all kinds of frames? Do you live and breathe working meticulously? Then we are looking for you!
Your main duties are making constructions on the basis of a technical drawing. It's important that you can make accurate measurements. You will also be making formwork.
What do we ask of you?
- A valid VCA certificate, or the willingness to follow the right course;
- A valid driver’s license B and your own car;
- flexibility because of the possibility of changing working hours;
- professional experience.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- make constructions on the basis of a technical drawing;
- make accurate measurements;
- make formwork.
What we offer
What do we offer you?
- punctual, weekly payments;
- a personal coach in our office who is always at your disposal;
- good housing, which we pay for you;
- health insurance;
- 24 paid holiday days and 8% holiday bonus per year;
- professional power tools from Hilti.
|Full-time||2500.00-2900.00 EUR Per month (Brutto)|
Salary depends on education and experience
Working days in Dutch construction are usually form 7.00 - 16.00.
Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, United Kingdom
Created 8 months ago
Human Resources and Personnel
Medium size business
Looking for vacancies in Netherlands? Click Learn more to see 8705+ more vacancies.