Are you looking for a new career with a respected global recruiter? Can you show excellent relationship building and sales skills?
Gi Group Doncaster are seeking a New Business Development focused Recruitment Consultant to join our team on a permanent basis.
The right candidate will ideally have experience completing outbound sales in a previous role. Be confident and capable of completing the full sales cycle, from initial fact-finding calls all the way through to successful candidate recruitment. We are looking for the right applicant to have a desire to start their career in recruitment, and be keen to develop in the future by delivering consistent results.
The role is varied, and no day is ever the same! The ability to multi task and prioritise work load is a key attribute, as well as patience, adaptability and excellent communication skills.
Hours of work; 8am - 5:30pm* Monday to Friday
*Some flexibility may be required dependant on customer requirements.
Rate of Pay - £20'000 - £22'000pa (open to discussion for the right candidate)+ Commission structure available
Main Responsibilities of the role include:
* Heavily focused on development of the customer base in terms of new business sales;
o Fact Finding
o Sales Calls
o Follow up Calls
o New business meetings.
* Managing the whole recruitment process
* Responsibility for regular communication and managing expectations and needs of both customers and candidates.
* Processing candidate's timesheets in time for payroll deadlines and other linked administrative duties.
* Ensuring that all candidate records and bespoke CRM system are up to date and correct.
In return, Gi Group offer an attractive rewards package including:
* A varied and ever changing working day.
* Excellent development and progression opportunities.
* Regular incentivised group sales days.
* Performance related bonus (after successful completion of probation period)
* 29 days of holiday (including Bank Holidays) increasing annually with service up to 33 days.
* An extra paid day off on your birthday
Previous experience or a knowledge of how Temporary recruitment works would be advantageous, however we are looking for the new member of our team to hold the right core skills, attitude and commitment to learn and succeed within the role.
If you think you have the key attributes and that this is the role for you - please also submit a cover letter to detail reasons you are the right candidate for the position
|Full-time||20000.00-22000.00 GBP Annually (Brutto)|
open to discussion for the right candidate
Created 3 months ago
Gi Group is one of the world’s leading companies that provide the best services for the development of the labour market.
Thanks to our direct presence and strategic partnerships in the UK and in more than 40 countries across Europe, APAC, the Americas and Africa, we can guarantee efficiency and quick response.
Able to assist all clients and candidates, Gi Group has developed strong expertise in large and multinational organisations, for which it has implemented global solutions through specialist divisions and dedicated local and international teams.
Ranked globally as one of the largest staffing firms by Staffing Industry Analysts, the Group is also a global corporate member of the World Employment Confederation (formerly CIETT).
Large size business
Looking for vacancies in United Kingdom? Click Learn more to see 8705+ more vacancies.