England, Kingston Upon Hull
My client based on Hessle Road is looking for 8 line leaders to work either:
- Night Shifts on a 4 on 4 off basis (12 hours) 6pm - 6am
- Twilight Shift Monday to Friday (10.5hours) 6pm - 4.30am.
* Managing people and equipment
* Maintaining a good quality product in effective time frames
* Keeping to hourly targets & tonnage rates
* Has a clear focus on the needs of his / her manager
* To ensure area compliance to all relevant company, site and legislative policies, procedures, regulations and practices.
*To ensure effective shift handovers
*To ensure the development, training and motivation of employees
* To ensure the promotion and maintenance of team working
* To provide cover of absence of other line leaders
* To highlight cost reductions ideas and quality improvements
* Ensure all line documentation is completed
* To undertake any additional responsibilities
The ideal candidate would have the following:
* Experience of working in a factory environment at minimum of Team Leader level
* Good communication and team working skills
* Determined and resilient, with the drive to complete tasks
* Ability to accept and learn from constructive criticism
To apply please contact Hull Gi Group on 01482 224114 and upload CV
|Temporary||10.21-10.21 GBP Per hour (Brutto)|
Created 1 month ago
Gi Group is one of the world’s leading companies that provide the best services for the development of the labour market.
Thanks to our direct presence and strategic partnerships in the UK and in more than 40 countries across Europe, APAC, the Americas and Africa, we can guarantee efficiency and quick response.
Able to assist all clients and candidates, Gi Group has developed strong expertise in large and multinational organisations, for which it has implemented global solutions through specialist divisions and dedicated local and international teams.
Ranked globally as one of the largest staffing firms by Staffing Industry Analysts, the Group is also a global corporate member of the World Employment Confederation (formerly CIETT).
Large size business
Looking for vacancies in United Kingdom? Click Learn more to see 6812+ more vacancies.