LIFE INSURANCE AGENTS REQUIRED
Our Client based in Alton Hampshire are looking for Life Sales Agents to join their successful growing team who make outbound calls to a warm database of clients, providing a range of appropriate insurance products on a non-advised basis.
Salary & Benefits
* £25,000 - £35,000 per annum dependant on experience
* Bonus £15,000 -25,000 uncapped
* Monday - Friday (Monday- Thursday 09:30 - 18:30 Friday 09:00 - 17:30)
* Opportunity to go home early every day - dependent on success.
* 23 days holidays + Bank holidays
* Perk box, free parking, Pension.
DO YOU POSSESS SALES EXPERIENCE WITHIN THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY?
DO YOU WANT TO BE REWARDED FOR SUCCESS?
DO YOU ENJOY WORKING IN A FAST PACED SALES ENVIRONMENT?
IF THE ANSWER IS YES, PLEASE CONTACT JORDAN ON 01256 810400, OR EMAIL
Duties and Responsibilities
* Contacting clients by telephone to discuss Insurance requirements
* Building a rapport with the client and providing appropriate quotes
* Selling the benefits of products and setting up policies in line with customers' needs and requirements
* Exceeding sales targets daily
* Maintaining database ensuring compliance at all times
* Liaising and collaborating with all team members
* Learning and retaining detailed product knowledge
* Highly professional and tenacious at all times
Skills and Requirements
* Excellent communicator with a passion to deliver results daily.
* At least 6 months current experience as an outbound sales consultant
* Experience of working within telesales and succeeding targets
* Excellent verbal communication skills
* Educated to GCSE level
* Motivated and driven looking for progression and career development
Life Insurance, Telesales
|Full-time||25000.00-35000.00 GBP Annually (Brutto)|
Monday- Friday, Commission
Created 27 days ago
Gi Group is one of the world’s leading companies that provide the best services for the development of the labour market.
Thanks to our direct presence and strategic partnerships in the UK and in more than 40 countries across Europe, APAC, the Americas and Africa, we can guarantee efficiency and quick response.
Able to assist all clients and candidates, Gi Group has developed strong expertise in large and multinational organisations, for which it has implemented global solutions through specialist divisions and dedicated local and international teams.
Ranked globally as one of the largest staffing firms by Staffing Industry Analysts, the Group is also a global corporate member of the World Employment Confederation (formerly CIETT).
Large size business
Looking for vacancies in United Kingdom? Click Learn more to see 7536+ more vacancies.