Job Title: Industrial Engineer
Location: Outskirts of Scarborough
Hours: Full Time
Gi Group are excited to be working with a very well established company based in North Yorkshire to join their fast growing engineering team.
This really is a great opportunity to develop and grow in your career. Ideally the right candidate will have 5+years as an Industrial Engineer in a manufacturing environment.
Responsibilities and Skills:
* Develop and design robust manufacturing concepts to simplify/improve manufacturing processes to ensure best practice, performing structural analysis of components and assemblies, building prototypes, evaluating performance, identifying issues and make improvements.
* Create and maintain required manufacturing process documentation, including process flow charts, capacity and utilization studies, time and motion studies, standard work, cycle time analysis and line balancing.
* Collaborate with cross functional teams to gain insight and direction.
* Utilize principles of mathematics, science and engineering to streamline processes.
* Research and test design ideas to determine feasibility, utilizing lean manufactering,kaizen,six sigma and root cause analysis to formulate/support innovation, corrective actions and continuous improvement activities.
* Be confident with Excel advanced.
* You must be Organised, Analytical and good soft skills.
If this sounds like your next career move then please apply today or call us on 01723 351155.
|Full-time||36000.00-38000.00 GBP Annually (Brutto)|
Created 23 days ago
Gi Group is one of the world’s leading companies that provide the best services for the development of the labour market.
Thanks to our direct presence and strategic partnerships in the UK and in more than 40 countries across Europe, APAC, the Americas and Africa, we can guarantee efficiency and quick response.
Able to assist all clients and candidates, Gi Group has developed strong expertise in large and multinational organisations, for which it has implemented global solutions through specialist divisions and dedicated local and international teams.
Ranked globally as one of the largest staffing firms by Staffing Industry Analysts, the Group is also a global corporate member of the World Employment Confederation (formerly CIETT).
Large size business
Looking for vacancies in United Kingdom? Click Learn more to see 7619+ more vacancies.