Our client based in Orton Southgate, Peterborough is looking for a FLT Counterbalance driver.
£11 per hour PAYE. Immediate start.
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday - 8am to 4.30pm
* To be aware of expected deliveries and collections by checking the Goods In/Out board on a daily basis
* To ensure that all Health and Safety procedures including but not limited to wearing of P.P.E. are followed.
* To ensure that all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) and Yard procedures are followed
* Loading and unloading vehicles
* To ensure housekeeping duties are carried out and all work areas and machinery are kept at the agreed
* Ensuring all stock movements are accurately recorded
* Helping in all areas of the warehouse and being a proactive part of the team.
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Comfortable with a fast paced environment
- No Jewellery
- No false nails
- High Viz - will be provided by Gi Group
If you are interested in this role please apply online or contact Rebekah on 01733 907868.
Created 1 month ago
Gi Group is one of the world’s leading companies that provide the best services for the development of the labour market.
Thanks to our direct presence and strategic partnerships in the UK and in more than 40 countries across Europe, APAC, the Americas and Africa, we can guarantee efficiency and quick response.
Able to assist all clients and candidates, Gi Group has developed strong expertise in large and multinational organisations, for which it has implemented global solutions through specialist divisions and dedicated local and international teams.
Ranked globally as one of the largest staffing firms by Staffing Industry Analysts, the Group is also a global corporate member of the World Employment Confederation (formerly CIETT).
Large size business
Looking for vacancies in United Kingdom? Click Learn more to see 9250+ more vacancies.