We are looking to recruit a curtain & linen assistant to work on a temp ongoing basis for my client based 5 minutes from the Chesterfield town centre and location is on most major bus routes.
Training will be given for this position
- The role is Monday to Friday on a temporary ongoing basis (you must be available for a minimum of 6 months).
Hours of work will be around 08.00am - 16.00pm each day but you need to be flexible
Duties will cover:
- Receipt of linen from external suppliers & loading cages in preparation for deliveries
- Hanging and removing disposable curtains in a medical environment
- Inspecting curtain tracks and replacing any broken hooks
- Reporting broken tracks to maintenance
- Sort and distribute linen to the required departments
- Ensure all documentation is completed
- Maintain the cleanliness of the linen department areas
- Any other duties that may be required
Please note this position will be working within a health care environment.
If you fall under the current vulnerable government health guidelines within the Corona virus pandemic, please consider this before applying for this role.
You also may be required to undertake a DBS Check for this role, but this will be at no cost to you.
Position will be starting next week, so you will be need to be available from Monday 25th January 2021.
If you are interested in this position, please click apply today
|Temporary||8.72-8.72 GBP Per hour (Brutto)|
Created 1 month ago
Gi Group is one of the world’s leading companies that provide the best services for the development of the labour market.
Thanks to our direct presence and strategic partnerships in the UK and in more than 40 countries across Europe, APAC, the Americas and Africa, we can guarantee efficiency and quick response.
Able to assist all clients and candidates, Gi Group has developed strong expertise in large and multinational organisations, for which it has implemented global solutions through specialist divisions and dedicated local and international teams.
Ranked globally as one of the largest staffing firms by Staffing Industry Analysts, the Group is also a global corporate member of the World Employment Confederation (formerly CIETT).
Large size business
Looking for vacancies in United Kingdom? Click Learn more to see 7821+ more vacancies.