Our client, a major refrigerating and catering equipment manufacturer in Northampton, Brackmills are currently recruiting for a Credit Controller/Purchase Ledger Assistant.
The role requires you to accurately and efficiently process purchase orders, invoices, expenses and assist the Purchase Ledger Manager as directed with bank reconciliation and cash management.
It is a great possibility, as this position is temporary to permanent.
The duties include:
* Timely and accurate processing of invoices
* Reconcile receipts and purchase orders
* Working as part of the Purchase Ledger team to update and maintain unprocessed invoices
* Contacting relevant personnel to discuss and resolve invoice queries
* Accurately maintaining Finance spreadsheets regarding outstanding invoices
* Reconciling supplier statements
* Assisting with weekly / bi-weekly payment runs
* Processing staff expense claims, resolving and queries or issues
* Setting up new supplier accounts and maintaining existing accounts
It is a 25-30 hours per week assignment, Monday to Friday.
Pay rate is £10.10
Experience working within a financial environment and using excel to an intermediate level is essential, along with all Microsoft packages.
A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail is paramount and you will have the ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
Apply today and a member of our team to discuss the role further call 01604639283.
|Full-time||10.10-10.10 GBP Per hour (Brutto)|
Created 1 month ago
Gi Group is one of the world’s leading companies that provide the best services for the development of the labour market.
Thanks to our direct presence and strategic partnerships in the UK and in more than 40 countries across Europe, APAC, the Americas and Africa, we can guarantee efficiency and quick response.
Able to assist all clients and candidates, Gi Group has developed strong expertise in large and multinational organisations, for which it has implemented global solutions through specialist divisions and dedicated local and international teams.
Ranked globally as one of the largest staffing firms by Staffing Industry Analysts, the Group is also a global corporate member of the World Employment Confederation (formerly CIETT).
Large size business
Looking for vacancies in United Kingdom? Click Learn more to see 6977+ more vacancies.