Gi Group Scunthorpe are currently seeking a Class 1 (C+E) driver, for our prestigious customer based in Gainsborough.
The role is shunting position, and is not driving all day, other work makes up 90% of most shifts. *A valid (in date) Counterbalance licence is essential*
Hours of Work;
Whilst Training - Fixed Shift
Either 6am - 2pm Or 8am - 4pm - Monday to Friday
Once Trained - 3 Shift Rotation - Monday to Friday
Shifts Once Trained -; 6am to 2pm // 2pm to 10pm // 10pm to 6am.
Rate of Pay;
Whilst Training - PAYE - £13ph
Once Trained (and on rotating shifts) PAYE - £16.51
* Shunting position, generally around the customers own site.
* Shunting to 5 day run sites, as per customer's requirements.
* Please note the successful applicant will not be required to shunt / drive all day. Other work makes up 90% of most shifts.
* Other work can include - loading & off-loading, palletising, general warehousing.
* Duties can involve manual handling.
* The site is FMCG / Food production business.
Candidate / Skills;
* Class 1 (C+E) Licence
* 2 years' experience is desirable but not essential.
* Physically capable of other duties which involve manual handling.
* A valid (in date) Counterbalance licence is essential
* No more than 6 points on license, None of the following convictions DD's, DR's, LC, CD40-70 or TT99.
To apply please email your CV or call 01724 875600 for more information
Drivers & logistics professionals wanted for temporary & permanent vacancies text "DRIVER" before your name, location and driving licence category to 88802
Created 25 days ago
Gi Group is one of the world’s leading companies that provide the best services for the development of the labour market.
Thanks to our direct presence and strategic partnerships in the UK and in more than 40 countries across Europe, APAC, the Americas and Africa, we can guarantee efficiency and quick response.
Able to assist all clients and candidates, Gi Group has developed strong expertise in large and multinational organisations, for which it has implemented global solutions through specialist divisions and dedicated local and international teams.
Ranked globally as one of the largest staffing firms by Staffing Industry Analysts, the Group is also a global corporate member of the World Employment Confederation (formerly CIETT).
Large size business
Looking for vacancies in United Kingdom? Click Learn more to see 6977+ more vacancies.