Due to an increase in order levels, our client is currently looking to recruit for production & assembly operatives based in Hoyland, Barnsley on a temporary to permanent basis.
You will be supporting the production and assembly of furniture to a high specification, working to deadlines. You must be flexible to the hours that you can work and being able to work overtime when needed.
Working Hours/ Shift Patterns:
Monday-Thursday: 07:00-17:00, Friday: 07:00-16:00.
Essential Skills Required:
* Previous experience working in a fast paced Assembly/Packing environment.
* Accuracy in all tasks and measurements, and a high grade of work.
* Be able to look after and care for any company tooling and equipment used.
* Effective communication and positive relations with employees at all levels within the organisation.
* Be competent at working alone or as part of a team.
* Confidentiality regarding all processes, data and information contained and discussed in the department.
* Be aware of all Company policies and Health and Safety procedures and practices.
* Building up various containers/boxes for products which must be prepared and palletized.
* Storage of products and completed units.
* Packing of completed units, making sure they have been packaged following the companies procedures.
* General up keep of the working area and premises to aid with the smooth running of the working area.
* Ad hoc duties as and when required.
For more information please call Gi Group Sheffield on 01246 204524 or email
|Temporary||8.72-8.72 GBP Per hour (Brutto)|
Created 22 days ago
Gi Group is one of the world’s leading companies that provide the best services for the development of the labour market.
Thanks to our direct presence and strategic partnerships in the UK and in more than 40 countries across Europe, APAC, the Americas and Africa, we can guarantee efficiency and quick response.
Able to assist all clients and candidates, Gi Group has developed strong expertise in large and multinational organisations, for which it has implemented global solutions through specialist divisions and dedicated local and international teams.
Ranked globally as one of the largest staffing firms by Staffing Industry Analysts, the Group is also a global corporate member of the World Employment Confederation (formerly CIETT).
Large size business
Looking for vacancies in United Kingdom? Click Learn more to see 8768+ more vacancies.