AIRCRAFT CLEANERS AND SEARCHERS DHL
- AIRCRAFT CLEANERS AND SEARCHERS
- STANDARD PAY RATE IS £8.80!
- ONGOING FULL TIME POSITIONS!
- EARLY/EVENING SHIFTS Start times between 05.00 am-15.00pm
- NIGHT SHIFT 18.30-06.30
- 40 HOURS PER WEEK PLUS OVERTIME AVAILABLE
- EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY
- PAID WEEKLY EVERY FRIDAY!
- FULL PAID TRAINING
About the role:
- Carry out security checks on the aircraft as required
- Clean the aircraft cabin area including hovering, dusting
- Ensure that areas are cleaned to the highest standards at all times
- Check and replace head-rest covers, blankets, headphones, toiletries and seat-pocket items
- Clean aircraft kitchens (galleys)
- Clean and restock toilets
- Good attention to detail
- Good verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and use initiative, while being part of a team
- Cleaning experience is preferred but full training will be provided
- Ability to carry and move cleaning equipment
Staffing Match are proud to be working in partnership with DHL at Heathrow Airport!
We have genuine long-term positions with permanent contract opportunities for Aircraft Cleaning agents to work on this exciting new contract for a global leader in logistics and supply chain services
For an immediate interview & registration please apply to Staffing Match today!
Staffing Match Security Checks
- In line with CAA regulations you will be required to undergo the following prior to commencing work:
- Basic UK criminal record check
- An overseas criminal record check will be required for any period of over 6 month in country's outside the UK
- Full 5 year history - Please ensure you bring full details of previous employment/education/other
- 5 year address history
- If the role requires airside access additional checks and security interviews will be conducted
Start date: 01/03/2021 Duration: ongoing